Whether you're hiring a copywriter, publishing an ad, doing keyword research, etc., it all comes down to knowing who you are talking to—knowing your target audience.
- Chapter 1 - How hidden pin images work on WordPress. Using the TastyPin plugin. And how to get that effect to WIX sites.
TastyPin plugin for WordPress: https://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=964352&u=1959031&m=69860
- Chapter 2 - Create a board for your blog on Pinterest. Talking about a blog post, Heidi published and whether or not to pin it.
- Chapter 3 - Blog post image strategy.
- Chapter 4 - What is Shareaholic?
- Chapter 5 - The difference between WordPress and your theme?
- Chapter 6 - Can you share your blog posts automatically?
- Chapter 7 - LastPass https://LastPass.wo8g.net/9ZKYW
- Chapter 8 - What to name your LLC?
- Chapter 9 - Evaluating Sarah's promoted pin.
- Chapter 10 - Where to look for keywords & phrases.
- Chapter 11 - Google Keyword Planner
- Chapter 12 - Answer the public (keyword research tool).
- Chapter 13 - What is a negative keyword?
- Chapter 14 - Understanding who you're talking to when you're hiring a copywriter.
- Chapter 15 - Which search tool is better?
- Chapter 16 - Reviewing Deb's blog post image.
- Chapter 17 - Isabel's banking tip for setting up a business account.
- Chapter 18 - Coming back to the Google Keyword Planner.