Coming close to the end of 2020, we had a fluent conversation about what has been and what will come. What should you be doing come 2021, and what are the predictions for the coming year.
- Minutes: seconds 00:00 - Conversation around the possible reasons why Network Marketers are often put in a box as unwanted on various social media platforms.
- Minutes: seconds 07:08 - Conversation about how the internet is becoming more regulated now.
- Minutes: seconds 20:12 - Felicia is sharing her idea for her funnel (accessibility compliance).
- Minutes: seconds 35:22 - The ultimate blog challenge and why you most likely want to join. (link: https://ultimateblogchallenge.com/)
- Minutes: seconds 41:45 - Sarah is sharing where she is at with her product.
- Minutes: seconds 55:20 - Deborah asks if she will be branding herself as a Facebook expert if she starts teaching how to create a Facebook page and if she will be stuck as that.
- Minutes: seconds 58:58 - Social Media vs. search engines in terms of website traffic.
- Hour: minutes: seconds 01:00:42 - Social Sharing each our goals and plans for 2021 and agreeing on what we will be doing for the last session of Accountability Kitchen this year (homework for next session).